[Fot] Kastner Cup 2015

marty trmarty at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:54:03 MST 2014

Lots of space sounds like a good thing. Makes it much easier to paddock
together. I have no direct experience but I was under the impression the
security Nazi issue was a thing of the past. I plan on running there in June
so I will see. I will concur that the fields are not what they were a decade
ago!

Marty