[Fot] Steel Connecting Rods for a TR6

Irv Korey emanteno at comcast.net
Tue Feb 25 08:09:58 MST 2014

Good morning, All.

There is a discussion currently on the 6-Pack Forum about steel connecting
rods for a TR6. Specifically, these steel connecting rods:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181137531371?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The potential buyer is considering these for his street engine because they
are much less expensive than new stock rods. They should also be stronger
and lighter, but I doubt this car will driven hard enough to notice. Is
anyone familiar with this manufacturer? Any experience? I'm familiar with
Carrillo and Pauter, but I'm not familiar with this company. Any other
suggestions/ advice?

Thanks,

Irv Korey