[Fot] Lime Rock Crash

Don Marshall dmar823 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 13:29:48 MDT 2014

I have always wondered if the HANS was really useful at relatively low
speeds like a prewar MG might run at.  I found a link to a video showing a
real time comparison between someone wearing a HANS and someone not wearing
one, in the same car in the same low speed incident. I guess I'll keep
wearing mine (actually the Simpson, but its supposed to do the same thing
plus give some side to side protection).  Don

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g40YatgE_CE&feature=youtu.be