[Fot] TR crank

John Frymark jfrymark at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 09:20:08 MDT 2014

Double check with David. He said he was able to modify the pattern for Chevy
or Honda rods when we worked to develop this.

John Frymark

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 11, 2014, at 10:15 AM, John Hasty <jhasty at mhc-law.com> wrote:
>
> But he would not alter the width of the rod journals to accommodate "modern"
rods; so we chose Moldex who does the same 5 main type crank with any
specification you want for mains and rods.  Different lubrication patterns,
nitride and balanced.

> John H. Hasty | MULLEN HOLLAND & COOPER P.A.
> Attorney at Law
> 301 South York Street  (zip: 28052)
> P.O. Box 488
> Gastonia, NC 28053-0488
> Telephone: 704.864.6751 | Facsimile: 704.861.8394
> JHasty at mhc-law.com | www.mhc-law.com

He's made at least 6 so far. They are a thing of beauty and 4 lbs lighter than
stock.  I'll attach a photo but it will be stripped on the FoT cc. A little
grinding on the webs in the block is required for clearance.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhasty@mhc-law.com