[Fot] GT6 Brakes.

McKearn McKearn mckearn2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 21:22:20 MDT 2014

Hi.
 I'm looking to improve the brakes on My GT6.  I currently have stock
brakes with nothing special pads.  Dual master cylinders with 5/8 pistons
and balance bar. Rotors are drilled . The car will stop but It seams like
it takes some serious pedal pressure  and if you want to stop NOW you have
to push with all you've got. I think the balance is pretty close as the
fronts will lock up first but I just feel like something's missing in the
brake department. This is a street car (for now) I have considered ceramic
pads but really don't know if that would help or not. Any suggestions would
be appreciated.
  Thanks. P.J.