[Fot] Front valence find

REK46 at aol.com REK46 at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 12:44:43 MDT 2014

Aside from the bootlid find, I also found a NOS(almost) front valence for
Mk. I,II,III Spitfire. It is in Trinumph "Stanpart" primer yet and shows
part  #811676 on it. The reason it is 'almost' NOS is that someone tried out a
bit of  spray paint on the frt side with a metallic brown paint,kind of
translucent and  not very thorough and was never installed. The paint looks like
it would sand  off very easily,maybe evan come off with a solvent...Part is
in great shape,like  new,no damage ...Make an offer..... Rick