[Fot] Rota wheels.

McKearn McKearn mckearn2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:59:54 MDT 2014

Hi all.
  I am wondering if anyone has an opinion about Rota wheels? I am
considering a set for my GT6 so as to resolve my tire rubbing issue. My
current wheels have way too much negative offset and are causing a lot of
interference.
   My intention is to get some 15x6 wheels with +25 mm offset and put on a
set of 205-50-15 tires which are very close to 205-60-13 tires. It seams to
make sense to me to use 15 inch rims as there is a multitude of tires
available..
                                        Thanks. Pat