[Fot] (no subject)

rkramer3 at austin.rr.com rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 09:37:06 MDT 2014

FoT Folks,

The time to order the Kastner Cup T-shirts is quickly coming to a close. Please let me now as soon as possible your sizes and numbers desired and I will add you to the list. I need to finalize it with the total number to order to nail down the cost per shirt and then send out a request for payment.

Please share this email to anyone you know that nay be interested. I have culled down the list I am sending this out to off of the list of previous t-shirt purchasers I was given.

Bob Kramer