[Fot] golf cart rental for Kastner Cup

Bobby Whitehead igofaster at att.net
Tue Apr 8 09:28:48 MDT 2014

I've covered for 5 / 4 passenger golf carts for the Kastner Cup....    (1) for
Kas and Peggy (2) Joe Alexander (3) shuttle (4) shuttle (5) Spitfire GT6
editor (ME) I've got my trusty Honda Metropolitan ...   I got a call from Mike
Munson and one other FoT guy...sorry... name escapes me...

I'm using -----
Jenna----- at Goodson Golf Carts in Weatherford.... she informs me this
morning she has 5 / 4 seaters left, but there are larger and smaller ones
available for rent....but you should call NOW if you want to get a cart
available...

Jenna 817-594-8700  Goodson Golf Carts  Weatherford Texas... the
4 cart is about $150.00  plus a small delivery fee if we get another load up
there...if we get enough they may wave the fee for delivery..I'm ADDING 2
carts to my order... MIKE MUNSON I've got you covered, and the other FoT
member that asked last night....  you each can pay me $150.00 cash or check
track side...having delivered Thursday afternoon for this group of carts....
Bobby Whitehead
Race Chairman CVAR ECR Kastner Cup Weekend May 16-18 2014
call my cell or log it into your phone if you will ever need to contact me
cell - 512-567-2661