[Fot] Runoffs

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:12:48 MDT 2013

FWIW, as-of about 2 hours ago, the entire FRI broadcast was on-line at
speedcasttv.com

If you want to skip the details and go right to the "money shot", I
believe the T2 race end is at about 4:50 or 4:52 or so. That said, the
race itself was pretty good and there's a couple of surprises at the end.

Also, FWIW, there was a steward's ruling that effected the final results.

And for the E Prod fans, there was a change in the final order too. And
with good reason, I might add.

regards,
rml

Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489