[Fot] windshield

Charly charly at mitchelplumbing.com
Sat Sep 7 16:45:58 MDT 2013

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }you
might be buying the wrong year.
		Triumph GT6
   [1]
		 Items:
		0
		 Subtotal:
		$ 0.00
		Restoration Parts & Accessories > Body Trim & Fittings > Windshield

GT6 Windshield
		Key
		Part #
		Price
		Description
		Application
Qty
 Rqd		Qty
		1
		856-010
		$159.95
		WINDSHIELD GLASS, clear
		NOTE:
		Inspect for damage upon reciept. You have 10 days to notify us of
any damage.
		OVERSIZE PARTS FEE: $30
1966-70 GT6
 Mk1, 2  		1
		856-015
		$194.95
		WINDSHIELD GLASS, tinted
		NOTE:
		Inspect for damage upon reciept. You have 10 days to notify us of
any damage.
		OVERSIZE PARTS FEE: $30
1966-70 GT6
 Mk1, 2  		1
		856-065
		$149.95
		WINDSHIELD GLASS, clear
		NOTE:
		Inspect for damage upon reciept. You have 10 days to notify us of
any damage.
		OVERSIZE PARTS FEE: $30
1971-73 GT6
 Mk2, 3  		1
		458-827
		$169.95
 On Sat 07/09/13  3:14 PM , Edward Dunn edunn at qualityfueltrailers.com
sent:
 I know you're all out at Road America having the time of your lives.
 Unfortunately, I'm stuck at home, toiling along...  Quick question:
the guy
 who painted my GT6 cracked the windshield, and is having trouble
finding a
 replacement.  It's a '71 model.  He has gotten a couple replacements,
but they
 are too tall to fit. Any suggestions, part numbers, etc?
 Thanks,
 Ed
 Edward Dunn
 West Coast Vintage Racing
 2240 Encinitas Blvd., Suite D101
 Encinitas CA 92024
 760-492-3814
 www.vintageracing.us [2]
 [cid:195170]
 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a
name of image001.jpg]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ShopCart.aspx
[2]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http://www.vintageracing.us
[5]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fot-racing
.com
[6]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2
Fdonate.html
[7]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2
Farchive
[8]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2
Fforums
[9]
http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net
%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Ffot%2Fcharly%40mitchelplumbing.com