[Fot] Tech assist @ K-Cup

Ernest Husmann ehusmann53 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 12:33:17 MDT 2013

Looking for an additional volunteer to help with FOT tech on Thursday afternoon and possibly Friday morning of the Kasner Cup. We will.likely start FOT tech around 2:30 Thursday as it has been a few years since I have worked VSCDA tech and I need to coordinate with VSCDA tech to ensure there will be no issues. FOT tech will run until 7:00 Thursday or until we run out of customers. You will also be able to present your car to VSCDA tech should you.so desire. Thank you Ernie

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android