[Fot] Sadly a Sign of the times-

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Thu Mar 28 17:39:51 MDT 2013

Not even Napa.  I went in and asked for an generic exhaust hanger. After
asking the make, model and year it was for, she said I don't think we
carry those.  There are other Napa stores in the area that are better
staffed.

I usually try and avoid the "make, model and year" question, but some
times I just have to say customized 1914 Ford or whatever weird thing
I'm working on at the time.  I have to admit though that sometimes you
get someone that will take the time to match up what you want with what
they have.
Larry