[Fot] FOT loaner tools

Vintage Racer vintage.racer at comcast.net
Tue Mar 19 12:33:54 MDT 2013

Marty:

Nice contribution.  If there are other items FOT'ers want to add, perhaps
someone could keep a list and handle the loan/return of these specialized
items.

Gary

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 19, 2013, at 11:10 AM, marty sukey <trmarty at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hey, great idea.  I'm trying to think of what oddball things I might have.
Well there is the torque plate I had made up for TR6/GT6. blocks  It's heavy
but shippable.  I could add it to the available to loan out for the cost of
shipping list if anybody wants to borrow it.