[Fot] Neg. camber on 1964 tr4

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Sun Mar 10 18:40:37 MDT 2013

I think that is the same software I used.  I did not find an appreciable
difference between the two methods (shortening the A arms or moving the
pivots inwards).  You don't really need suspension software to look at
this simple stuff.  I found a spreadsheet agreed with it and was not as
cumbersome.

On 3/10/2013 7:06 PM, Bill Babcock wrote:I