[Fot] Fw: HSR The Mitty. Registration open

John Wiley JWILEY at CENTENE.COM
Sat Mar 2 18:29:04 MST 2013

Some people are so sensitive!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2013, at 10:09 AM, "yellow04 at tr4racer.com" <yellow04 at tr4racer.com>
wrote:

> Nuttin' in my email box from those guys...I'm thinking I must be
> persona-non-grata with HSR.
>
> I leave a couple pounds of busted up cast iron and a couple of quarts of
oil
> on their track, and I get snubbed.   :-)
>
> Henry
> yellow04 at tr4racer.com

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jwiley@centene.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication contains information
intended for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from other disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure,
printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or by returning it by return mail and then
permanently delete the communication from your system.  Thank you.