[Fot] Hitchin' a ride

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Fri Mar 29 18:44:41 MDT 2013

So the message about the T shirts for this year's event got me thinking.
I was planning to fly back to Wisconsin for the event, but are there any
west coast folks who plan to travel through Salt Lake on I 80 that might
have room for a lazy, good for nothing freeloader to tag along?

I recall setting up something like this for the Portland, Oregon event
and then getting a bad case of shingles right before it.  Fun.

Anyway, it is still a few months out, just something to consider.

mjb.