[Fot] Alloy Race Wheels Spitfire

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Mar 20 14:30:04 MDT 2013

List,

I'm looking for a set of 13 x 6 inch alloy race wheels for my Spitfire
(4" x 3.75" (95.25mm).  I need two with zero offset and two with -
0.75 inch offset.

So far the only 13 x  6 inch wheels I've found are made by Revolution
in the UK which means lots of shipping costs, etc..

Does anyone know of a US source? I called about some VTO wheels at the
Acme Speed Shop in South Carolina and haven't heard back from them but
they only list 5.5 inch and not any 6 inch in 13 inch diameter wheels
on their website so I'm not sure about availability.

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)