[Fot] Do hillclimb conditions increase or decrease TR6 squat?

sherry robyn sherryjimmy6116 at att.net
Wed Jun 19 18:44:23 MDT 2013

Considering that the TR6 is set up with stiffer springs, stiffer tube shocks
and a rear sway bar, would the condition of extra weight to the rear caused by
the nature of a hillclimb increase or decrease the tendency for a TR6 to squat
under acceleration?  Right now my rear camber is set static for zero degrees
to combat squat but I am wondering if the rear camber should be altered for
the conditions of a hillclimb.  Thanks for any thoughts.  Jim