[Fot] Tire clearance

malaboge at aol.com malaboge at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 12:46:19 MST 2013

can't help on the 4 axle under your 3...BUT do not use the TR6 steel wheels
for any sort of "serious" motoring...they break! They usually crack around the
flat center section that butts against the drum in a circular pattern.  No fun
to see your wheel pass you all by itself!

no wheelies so far...
Nick in Nor Cal