[Fot] Leaky brake master cylinder resevoir

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Tue Oct 30 01:45:15 MDT 2012

Jim
I have had many of these leak.
Replacements reservoirs work but some are just as bad as the one that leaks.
I have had new Master Cylinders leak in that location as well.
It's a poor design.
I have had some success using a slightly larger section O-ring in place
of the square cut rubber seals.
You might want to try that before you buy a reservoir.
Glenn