[Fot] Best distributor/ignition for TR4

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 20 15:33:49 MDT 2012

I run Pertronix I.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: fot-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] Im
Auftrag von Scott Janzen
Gesendet: Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012 17:28
An: Triumph 'Friends of Triumph'
Betreff: [Fot] Best distributor/ignition for TR4

The folks at Electromotive tell me the very elegant crank triggered ignition
on my EP TR4 is not firing correctly throughout the rpm range. As I may take
this car back to vintage, I'm looking for a distributor-based replacement.
So, should it be Mallory with electronic guts, given reported quality issues
with Lucas replacement caps, etc?  Other thoughts?  And, if you have a known
good set-up you want to sell, let me know.

Sent from my mobile device
fot at autox.team.net

Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/tr4racing@googlemail.com