[Fot] Best distributor/ignition for TR4

Gt6steve at aol.com Gt6steve at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 09:45:50 MDT 2012

We've seen some strange maladies with the Mallory Electronics.  I  don't
think you can beat the points Mallory for performance and  reliability.

For the Herald based cars you order the Jag distributor.  Not sure if  the
TR4's are the same....

In a message dated 10/20/2012 8:29:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,