[Fot] A type overdrive problem

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Oct 3 12:20:13 MDT 2012

Yes there's a relay and it clicks when the OD selector switch is
thrown. It passes all the voltage tests for the brown, the white, the
yellow purple wires. I get voltage through it to the yellow purple
wire right to the solenoid. I suspected it too since it was the last
thing I did to the OD circuit but that was over a year ago and it
worked up until now.

Bud

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)