[Fot] Racing In Golden Gate Park

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Thu May 31 18:47:53 MDT 2012

For some years I prepped and stored our race car across the street from
Golden Gate Park in SF, and I so wished that I could race there when faced
with flat towing many hours to places like: SIR, Westwood, Riverside,  and
Road Atlanta.  Over the years I have asked many people where the course  was,
with no clear answer. It was with pleasure that I read Monday's SF  paper and
found a map of the course, and about a new book about the  early 1950s
races, co-authored by our own Gary Horstkorta.

TR Regards,
Hardy