[Fot] Best Stromberg Carbs

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Wed Mar 28 13:21:25 MDT 2012

Is the shim stock used to make the diameter of the end larger?  Please
explain.

There are lists and even a little Windows program for all the SU
needles.  Is similar data available for the Stromberg needles?

I have reshaped SU needles as suggested.  I made some that worked well
and then ordered a matching set from Joe Curto.
Thanks,
Larry