[Fot] Mitty Schedule

William T newman mnewman at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:32:44 MDT 2012

I made a phone call to Judy at HSR about a month ago just after the registration became available. She told me that us Triumph folks will have our own run group, but can also race the Dash series for our HSR class and can also run the Small Bore Enduro. This is lots of track time if you want it. You may want to call her to confirm what she told me. I will be calling her soon to confirm my car # and if we will be for sure using the pro paddock. Look for me to arrive on Thursday with GT6 #44.
Bill Newman