[Fot] Fwd: TR3 TR4 REAR ENGINE MOUNTS NEW DESIGN IN THE WORKS

Alexandre Camoletti ac at camoletti.ch
Sat Mar 17 17:02:39 MDT 2012

Amici, it looks like we will have a rear mount of decent quality. Would love
to purchase one !
In particular if it allows torsional movements of the box, so that the
chassis will be able to flex as it likes and save the bellhousing.
Keep us posted and put one aside for me whenever you make the first prod
run!
Cheers and keep the great momentum!
Alex (Geneva, Switzerland)