[Fot] Battery

Joe Boruch jaboruch at netzero.net
Tue Mar 13 16:01:10 MDT 2012

I am also using an Odyssey PC 625MT.  It is small and light weight.  The MT
stands for metal jacket.  I am using an alternator and it always have plenty
of power.  Once my alternator failed sometime during a race weekend and I
finished the race fine, it just would not start at post race impound.  It is
mounted laying down on the passenger side of the boot near the front corner.
Joe(B)