[Fot] Triumph and Oil

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:41:18 MST 2012

Bobby,

Or if you can obtain an aerosol can of "developer" (used with dye penetrant
products to make cracks more visible) I would use that.  It's like talc in a
liquid carrier.  Oil leaks will show up clearly if you've already degreased
the thing before spraying on the developer and letting it dry.

Duncan
(Texas)