[Fot] 7" PAUTER RODS?

gasket.works at gte.net gasket.works at gte.net
Wed Mar 7 08:55:25 MST 2012

Why in the world would anyone want to use these?  Mind you Mr. Pauter has nice products (I have a set of Pauter TR6 rods). But frankly, rods like this have absolutely no value. From all the negative feedback I have had in the past 1o+ years it seems like a waste of time and effort.   Besides,  it is a pain to figure out TDC.  The math would say that the derivative of acceleration (jerk) is reduced at TDC and BDC and the wasted lateral side wall thrust is reduced leading to less internal piston wall heat production.  Although the mid position piston speed remains unchanged.

Go figure... Btw... These are short rods compared To others I know.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile