[Fot] Best Stromberg Carbs

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Tue Mar 27 17:49:45 MDT 2012

I'm in the midst of my TR250 restoration.  I want to warm up the engine,
so the hardwired carbs will not do.  I know Richard Good sells a system
to convert the non adjustable ones, but would it be better to just get a
set from a different year?  I've already bought a set of TR4a
Strombergs, since they are simple and adjustable.  Is there a better
choice if you want a good carb that is adjustable for tuning mods?  I'm
trying to keep the looks of this car original, so I don't want SU's, PI
or Webers, just good adjustable Strombergs..
Thanks,
Larry Young