[Fot] Any interest, spit parts

Christopher Bock SeaCubeCo at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 15:31:38 MDT 2012

Amici,
Time to thin the parts out.

I have an OD trans from a 72 spit. Been sitting for about 20 years. It goes
spin. No other guarantees. $200

Non-OD trans, single rail and other type. $100 each

Full length floor pans for Spit or GT6. New purchased about 15 years ago. Some
slight surface rust. Dusty shipping box included. $200 for the pair

74 spit frame. Painted black with no rust or problems. $150

74 spit doors. No rust fully loaded with glass and such. Primer painted over
blue color. $75 for both.

74 trunk lid. Some rust around rear edge. $50

74 bonnet. One rust hole where sub frame mounts. Dents along top fender ridge.
$100

74 body tub. Needs floorboards, and some rust repair. FREE

I have diffs (stock, nothing special), engines, suspension pieces,  leaf
springs, and other tidly bits.

All prices are negotiable. Items are in Southern NJ. I can ship some of the
parts but would prefer pick up.

If you need some other parts or want pictures email me off list.

Thanks