[Fot] Nomination

Ed Diehl mediehljr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 11:07:39 MST 2012

Hello, team.  I would like to nominate a Triumph racer to this fine group of
Triumph nuts. He is Bill Newman who has been racing with the Central Florida
Region SCCA for some time. Bill raced a Spitfire for some time and has been
doing quite well in his Group 44 clone GT6 lately. Bill is a consistently
smooth and quick driver and would be a credit to our team. He is entered in
the Mitty with the Gt6 and looks forward to meeting other members there.
Currently , Triumphs owned:  1971 GT6 MKIII racecar, 1964 Spitfire racecar,
1976 Spitfire streetcar.Bill and his wife, Mary, make a great team.  May we
have a second please. Bill can be reached at : William T. Newman
(mnewman at embarqmail.com)

Cheers,

Ed Diehl