[Fot] Toe-in question on TR4

malaboge at aol.com malaboge at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 22:31:53 MDT 2012

Brad-
If all the good recommendations that you've received so far leave you with
some percentage of the continuing problem...
Take a look at the rear leaf springs.  Check the front and rear bushes for
excessive wear/deterioration.  Also check the leaves for a broken leaf (look
closely near the axle mounts as this is where they brake if they're gonna).  A
loose/broken spring is tuff to notice but when starting into a turn, the
instantaneous roll oversteer from a moving rear axle due to the above will
really get your attention.
If its a 4A, check the rear control arm mounts or for a cracked frame for the
same reasons.

Oversteerin all over Nor Cal...
Nick