[Fot] Oil collecting on TR6 valve cover

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 13:00:21 MDT 2012

That Honda Part # is 90541-371-000.  I've had great luck stopping
leaks out the cover bolt holes with these.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net