[Fot] Oil collecting on TR6 valve cover

TR4 Tony tr4.tony at virgin.net
Tue Jun 26 05:16:54 MDT 2012

Jim

This might be due to air pressure in the valve cover, indicating that you have
some has leaking upward from the head / gasket.

Some pressure is normal of course and it my be just that you are not venting
enough air. If you're not using a big enough catch tank or pipes this will be
the result as the point of least resistance is the valve cover gasket, so it
blows first.

Regards

Tony

Sent from my iPhone