[Fot] Portland Historics

Patrick Starr starr001 at umn.edu
Sat Jun 23 08:14:38 MDT 2012

Jim,
I have entered the Portland Historics with my TR3 powered 1958 Morgan Plus 4.
I finally got it running again after
having the camshaft break during practice at the Mitty event in April (!)  It
has number 83 and is in group one.

Patrick Starr

On Jun 18, 2012, at 9:56 AM, Jim Norlin wrote:

> For the past several months, I've been writing a monthly column on Triumph
racing for the local Portland Triumph Owners Association newsletter.  Among
other things for this month's column, I want to include a preview of the
Portland Historic Races.  If you are planning on racing in this event, please
let me know.  I'd also like to include the model, year, and car number of the
car you will be racing.  Thanks in advance.