[Fot] FOT Mike Moore

william r tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 18 09:21:12 MDT 2012

Another Triumph racer, great.
Mike's a member of the local British car group, the SOB's. Not as bad as it
sounds, Sons Of Britian, or Scions of Britian, is the club. No dues, no
officers, just owners of anything British. They meet for dinner on the 3rd
Thursday of the month, do some tours, and generally have fun. And have a car
show in September in Waterford PA.
The SOB's are having a summer party at my farm July 29. Anyone and everyone
is welcome. Bring that old Brirish car and come on down.
Welcome Mike, glad you bought the TR.
Bill