[Fot] Tire / Wheel Query

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 22:32:14 MDT 2012

Bob,
The 2012 GCR still has 15x7" for all TRs in EP.

No experience with a 10-inch rim width, but the G19s on my EP TR4 were a similar
10.4" section width and needed about a 4-inch fender flare with huge wheel wells
to allow steering range. Guess if you've been running G19s you must have that
covered already. I tried an Autocross just once on R430s and it was
embarrassing, like driving on ice :-)

Regards,
Gary Schneider