[Fot] Triumphs at Mosport, CA

Mike Jackson grandwazoo at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 10 06:39:32 MDT 2012

It is a wonderfully great track to run!  And a nice friendly organization as well.  If you cant scare yourself at Mosport you just have icewater for blood.

I'm thrilled that the Ghetto is being exported to Canada but we should worry a little about that many Spitfires all in one place.

My favorite line from Mike Rosen, past President of VARAC, when Sunday was around 60 degF after Saturday had been nearly 90; "yesterday was summer"

Mike Jackson