[Fot] Ed Dunn's FOT Facebook Page

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sat Jun 9 16:50:36 MDT 2012

Bob,

Yes, Ed and I have been talking about the history of this and he is sensitive
to the issues.

Events can and will be a main focus.....makes sense.

Ed will be the administrator of the content. Postings of any concern can be
edited or deleted.

If it feels good, it will grow and we will learn as we go.

Looking at the current format of a FACEBOOK PAGE, it looks quite good and
potentially a great asset to us.

I'd say we get behind it and enjoy the benefits.  Tying the FOT at work
together, with pictures of us at events overcomes a lot of the geography we
deal with.

For instance, the guys in Colorado are quite photogenic.

Thanks for jumping in with a comment, Bob.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648