[Fot] THE MITTY and THE VTR MAGAZINE

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sat Jun 30 10:41:53 MDT 2012

Mike Cook was very busy at the MITTY with interviews. I suspect one of the
next issues of the award winning VTR magazine will contain a lot of content on
our favorite TRIUMPH PEOPLE as well as the Kastner Cup.

Likely worth the price of a year's membership with VTR. If you look at the
masthead with names, you will find that the FOT is well represented. The
magazine covers FOT activities extensively, too.

Witness the FOT/VTR event poster. This is a collaboration between our groups
and is funded by VTR with production by ISOA's Joe Pawlak at his cost.

Please consider membership to support them in return.  Expect this
collaboration to continue in future years with another event poster in 2013 at
Road America.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648