[Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 67, Issue 35

Robert Johns rjohns at woh.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 23:05:14 MDT 2012

Re: Joe Alexander and FOT Team From R. Johns

Joe was right on target with his mentioning that Jean and I were probably
near by. We just got back from the TRA National at Little Switzerland, N.C.
It was a great meet held at the Switzerland Inn, right next to the Blue
Ridge Parkway. The alternate road to the Inn, N.C. 226 A,  is called the
Diamondback and is suggested for Motorcycles and Sports cars.  It would make
a great Hill Climb.  The Inn  was very nice and great food.  It is
recommended as a good get away destination.
Bob Johns