[Fot] FOT Nomination - Bud Rolofson

Clark W. Nicholls cwnfot at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:57:30 MDT 2012

Id like to nominate Bud Rolofson for this FOT group.
Bud has an immaculate and well prepared street TR6 that is also at the level
of top-notch solo/slalom competition. Bud and I team up at the annual VTR
conventions for the 2-person driving events, Fun Rally, TSD Rally, Funkhana
and are known to do well at that.
Bud even drives the TR6 to the VTR events from the Denver CO area. No
trailer involved! He took home the "daily driver" award at VTR one year!

Now he is contemplating his parts supply which includes a TR4A wreck. In his
words:
---
Not sure I'm doing a race car but its still in the thought process as I
sort out my TR4A wreck.  I've got a good guy here in Denver named Jim Gray
who does vintage racing for support so I'm leaning towards at least a race
car that can become a street car if the next owner desires that.

But I'd love to listen in on the FOT list so if that's OK sign me up.

I met Kevin Lynch through Irv Korey but I haven't seen him race yet.  Saw
his car when I dropped a VGR logo by Kevin's house at Irv's request.

Bud
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net
----
I guess Bud has 2 sponsors mentioned and I can think of a few more here
that know him!!

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
1972 Stag (LE7931E), 1974 Spitfire (FM14571U)
and 1 rusty GT6 needing new owner
"Reality, it's not what you think."