[Fot] Blackhawk Farms in-car video

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Tue Jun 19 08:11:47 MDT 2012

I posted a couple of videos in 1080p - my new GoPro works impressively well.

Feature race:
http://youtu.be/cB3vGdcbl2g

There's a spin in front of me on the 2nd lap and later I get run off
the road while lapping a car - those are the most notable incidents,
but it was a decent, pretty action packed race.  We had 40ish cars on
the 2 mile course so there's a bunch of cars.  I started 7th and
finished 5th or 6th.

Handicap race:
http://youtu.be/TF7lBp9FCHs

Less action in this one.  On the last lap a bugeye loses a front
wheel in front of me in the carousel corner.  This is a race where
they let you out one at a time, slowest cars first.  Neat format.

This one's still in post-processing on you tube so may not be
available for a few hours.

Cheers,
Tony Drews