[Fot] TR4 racecar for sale

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 3 23:42:07 MDT 2012

Amici,
Itbs time for me to thin the herd to make room for other projects.
For sale is
my 1963 RHD TR4 race car, prepared to EProduction specs, possibly
could be
brought back to vintage trim or just take the drive train. Race car
since 1974,
ex-Chip Bond, Jack Wheeler. One of the last Uncle Jack engines
freshened late
2010 by Historic Racecar, new Ross pistons, O-ringed liners,
Moldex crank,
Carillo rods, roller rockers, GT40 lifters, ARP, stainless
header, Greg Solow
oil pump, Tilton flywheel/clutch, Al rad, new Accusump,
Quantum Mechanics
synchros/bushes, 4.55 Detroit Locker, Jeff Snook
axles/flanges. Carbon/Kevlar &
fiberglass panels plus all original sheet
metal. Many spares incl. complete
trans/OD. Lots more details and photos for
anyone interested.  Asking $5000,
less than you could build the engine for.
Regards,
Gary Schneider
Madison WI