[Fot] Drive Away Cancer, response from Advance Video and Security.

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Fri Jun 8 22:59:09 MDT 2012

On John's facebook page there has been a minor firestorm over this
issue.  ADT Security corporate has been brought into the fray.  The
employee at this establishment which collected the $55 has apologized
on John's facebook page (good strategy) and has claimed to have
donated $500 to John's cause.  Not sure if the check clears, etc.,
but it sounds like they may have realized the error in their
ways.  The local police has been asked if it's legal for private
parties to "boot" cars and they don't allow it, but aren't going to
do anything.  Interesting, nonetheless.

Tony