[Fot] Drive Away Cancer, response from Advance Video and Security.

Jim Gray toodamnfunky at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 22:35:35 MDT 2012

I sent .. an inquiry.of sorts to Advance Security and this is the response I
received.

James,

It is our company's policy to boot any car illegally parked on our lot.  We
have had issues in the past with cars that are parked in the lot illegally
causing damage to the cars of our employees.  We are required to collect the
money because if we let one person  go then we can be held liable to refund
all previous violators.  However, the money collected does not go to the
company.  All money collected from the boot is donated to the Big Oak Ranch.
The Big Oak Ranch is a Christian home that takes in children that have no
home, family or a place to go.  Currently they house more than 100 children.
The Big Oak Ranch is a great charity and I highly recommend donating to
them.  Here is their link  http://www.bigoak.org/ .  Thank you very much for
visiting our website and have a pleasant weekend. God Bless.

Joey

Sent from my iPhone

I'm not buying it which is exactly what I told Mr. Joey

jim g