[Fot] KASTNER CUP PLANNING FOR 2014 - PLEASE READ

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 18:46:25 MDT 2012

I'm with Jim and Walt. New Mexico has lots to see and do when not
racing and the Albuquerque area would be close relatively speaking for
us Coloradans.

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net